"...a lively hub to inspire, create and bring people together..."
We are a not-for-profit new community Arts and Wellness studio in the Eden Valley - a community-centred space and artists studios, running exhibitions, workshops, learning opportunities, talks and events.
The Studio is the working space for artists Jenny and Kate, and in addition is home to a huge range of activities broadly under the banners of creativity and wellness. Our activities includes:
- a weekly programme of classes - yoga, pilates, pen and ink drawing, belly dance, kids art club
- one-off bespoke workshops such as 'sew a Japanese knot bag' often hosted by guest artists
- health related talks, co-curated by our expert GP partners
- art residencies and exhibitions bringing UK artists to the Studio
- Hen/Stag activities, bespoke childrens art parties, group and coporate hire days
- community events and open days
- The Studio is also available to hire
...is to facilitate exhibitions and events, run workshops and residencies, engage and co-create with artists and the community to explore and encourage creative exploration of art and wellbeing.
...and to create a safe, creative space that is inclusive, providing access to arts and wellbeing expertise not easily accessible in our rural setting.